With the introduction of windows phone 7 many .Net developers found that they were now able to write apps for a brand new platform. But where to begin? In this session Christian will talk about his experiences while developing his wp7 applications. We will cover, the ubiquitous “hello world” application and also cover […]
With more and more of Microsoft’s development stack moving to XAML based technologies (WPF, Silverlight, and WP7), developers are looking for ways to be more productive in these areas. One pattern that has emerged is the Model-View-ViewModel (MVVM) UI pattern. In this talk we will see a brief overview of the MVVM pattern and […]
About The Speaker
Shane Walters is the CTO and founder of Singletree Technologies, a company specializing in improving product development and shortening cycle times through better processes and technologies. He has worked with product development in the apparel industry since 1991. Shane’s experience has given him a broad technological and apparel skill set. His […]
The Hub City .Net User Group will hold it’s January meeting on Jan. 20th from 6:30-9 pm at Joseph Cook Library (Room 305) on the Campus of the University of Southern Mississippi.
Just a reminder that we will be having an informal nerd dinner December 9th (which is tonight) as our December meeting.
Hopefully you will be able to make it and share some food, drink, and war stories (exaggerations welcome).
To help us get a better idea of expected attendance, and to make seating arrangements, please […]
- May 17th Meeting with Ryan Duclos–A Lap Around SQL Azure
- Jan. 19th Meeting with Keith Elder – Building an English-based Rules Engine Using .NET and IronRuby
- Nov. 17th meeting with Brian Sullivan – “Code First” Entity Framework
- Oct. 20th Meeting With Keith Elder – Soft Skills that can be learned from Forrest Gump
- September 15th Meeting with Mike Huguet – The Power of ASP.NET 4.0 Dynamic Data